Monday, November 30, 2009

untitled poem

for you. you know who you are :) i kinda sorta maybe miss you :( hahas <3

bad guys do good things, just as good guys can do bad
tell me which way you'd like it and i'll be the best you ever had
what you mean to me is on another level, beyond the great blue skies and even above
keeping this thought in mind, we can safely say.. this is love
we're brighter than the stars and higher than space
baby, you keep me warm with a loving embrace
right now i feel so crazy, so crazy over you
i just need a kiss from your lips, tell me what am i to do
i wanna dance with you, not wild and crazy, but nice and slow
while we listen to our songs, your body with mine, we'll have a nice flow
watch how our bodies move side to side and sway
living in our own fantasy, taking our souls away
it's you that i'm thinking of, not of myself
it's you that i need, not anyone else.

2 comments: