Wednesday, November 25, 2009

rainy day freestyle poem.

alright this was a poem i was thinking about in my head while walking home from my bus stop. while walking home, i looked up and saw the weather was so ugly lol so i decided to write about it. enjoy :)

walking home and something caught my eye
looked up at the sky and i wondered why?
clouds so dark and full of pain
inflicting damage upon everyone's thoughts, driving them insane
i wish the winds would blow, just blow the clouds away
blow the clouds so hard that they'd come back another day
time passing so slow, just staring at the clock
my mind's full of haze, with all of these blocked thoughts
trying to let out, but being kept in
thinking of things, and what could have been
within these enclosed walls, i feel the suffocation
it's hard to breathe, as if my life's reached it's expiration
i feel this deep need to just get out of here
to just leave this dark room and go out with no fear
the outside world is mentally and physically scary
all of these dark thoughts in mind,
it's making me tired, god dam, it's making me weary.
im sitting here with nothing to do
wishing the rain would go away, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment