Monday, November 16, 2009

chance - fn

i wrote this song a couple days back and i've been holding it off from posting it up. but i've finally decided to post it :) - dedicated to that one person. you know who you are <3

Chance

Hey little lady, how you doing, can I sit here?
Couldn’t help but notice that you sittin’ all alone
It’s okay you ain’t gotta look at me, but I, wanna invest just a little time to see could I?
Maybe get to know your name, well that’s okay here’s mine
See I’m new in town, and you look so lovely, I just thought I’d say to you
If it’s okay for you, to let this perfect stranger, take a stroll into your heart
To take a look around, have I sparked your interest now?
But maybe I would be the man that you should be sitting next to
Could you take a chance to let me in
You’ll be glad you did, put away your fears
Cast your doubt aside, you’ll be alright
Trust me with half your heart, I’ll give you half of mine, if you let me in
It’s fascinating, this chemistry can feel me resonating
It’s incising girl, I want you in my world
And you looked so lovely so I just thought I would say to you
If it’s okay for you, to let this perfect stranger take a stroll into your heart
To take a look around, have I sparked your interest now?
But maybe I would be the man that you should be sitting next


creating magic like a magician,
melody heartbeat like a musician.

3 comments:

  1. lol .. soo i realiized i've been commenting on all your posts.. but im stupid and i just click post oncee.. now i look closely and see that i needa write a word verfication. LOL so ill go do that now : P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! you are SO lame. <3 x million + one ;)

    ReplyDelete