Friday, November 13, 2009

friday the 13 :O

aite, so today was friday the thirteenth and it was a very fun day for me :D then again, all my friday the 13ths have always been a good day rather than bad. so today i woke up at like 6:30 and i was pantless.. LOL?! i'm beginning to think someone rapes me at night :P seeing as this is not the first that his unfaithful event has occurred. school was alright, except the fact that i am loaded with assignments that will keep me busy for the next week or so. but knowing me, ill most likely procrastinate. oh and omg, i got the worst mark on my midterm today. i had both 67 in math and science.. like double "U" tee eff!? i blame my chicken pox which has kept me away from school for 2 weeks.. *sigh*. fml na? haha. but anyway, after school i went to vmills and had a pretty good time, despite the fact that all i did was eat pho, drink bbtea, and play big 2.. i told you i was fob :). oh and before i forget, i saw this girl today wearing a polka dotted shirt. it looked HIDEOUS! haha you know who you are :) - btw, this blog was created because "she" made one, and i thought i'd fill her in on my life if she was ever wondering :) YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOOB <3


creating magic like a magician,
melody heartbeat like a musician.

No comments:

Post a Comment