Wednesday, December 2, 2009

hockey game :)

today was a half school day! the other half of "school" was a police vs teachers hockey game, which i got to watch with my girlfriend :) it was the first sports thing we've ever done together besides the time we went to watch her cousin play soccer. but that was noob LOL. so yeahh. but what made me smile was the fact that she wanted to go watch a basketball game with me :) because i've always thought of bringing her to a ball game as well. and hopefully one day ill get to take her to one :). later on that day when we got home, she called me and i beat her to the punch line haha! she wanted to tell me she missed me when i picked up. but right as i picked up, i said it first >:) - too slow baby <3 but yeah, we got to talk on the phone for about 2 hours. OMFG LOL she just called me again. so i'm writing this as we speak :) so ill stop here, since im talking to her <3


creating magic like a magician,
melody heartbeat like a musician.

No comments:

Post a Comment