Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dec.20.09

dam baby, it's been 16 months since we first became a couple LOL i lieee 28 months babe! that is 2 years and 4 months! it feels just like last week was when i first asked you out. and dam, was that a very special and life altering day. we've been through many rough times. but like we always do, we fight through those times to look forward to another sunny day :) we've been through so many things! i don't even know where to begin haha. but every moment spent was every moment treasured <3 you've made a huge impact on my life. and know that it was for the better. no one makes me happier than you do. don't you ever forget it! you mean more than the world to me and more than words can explain :) i really really miss you right now :( and you totally put my hopes up high! making me think you would call me tonight, but by the looks of it, that aint happening LOL. but that's okay, we'll talk tomorrow :) so yeahh that's all i wanted to say :O. i love you with all my heart, forever and always <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment